Thursday, March 4, 2010

U-N-I & Ro Blvd "The Documentary"



U-N-I's new album, "A Love Supreme 2.0" will be out on March 9th. Tres has nothing to do with this release, but I wanted to mention it here beacause I, personally, as a fan of their music, have been waiting for this release. The album is double disc (CD & DVD). It will be available on iTunes as well.
Ro Blvd invited me to the screening for the documentary of U-N-I & Ro Blvd. It took place at MGM theater in west Los Angeles, yesterday. I'm not sure, if this documentary is on the DVD, which comes with the album. Interviews of them and various different people, tour footage, recording scene, etc. were on the documentary. It was interesting to see how this "A Love Supreme" project came together and how they reached to the point they are at now.

Chikara
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment