Friday, February 26, 2010

Old Photos

I was going through old files in my old hard drive and found some photos from People Under The Stairs x Giant Panda x Time Machine west coast tour in 2005. Just in case you don't know, I am a member of Giant Panda. The tour was for two weeks and we had two off days. We did twelve shows in two weeks. These are the photos from the first show of the tour. It was at The Knitting Factory LA. My friend, Akane took these photos.

Giant Panda



My shirt is too big. I used to wear XL shirts.


Thes One (of PUTS)



Double K!!


Time Machine!!



I remember Time Machine guys had an interesting routine in their set. Their show was usually creative and different.

I fell asleep while I was driving the tour van during this tour. Eveyone from PUTS, Time Machine, and Giant Panda were on the van. I probably fell asleep for a few seconds. It was very dangerous. After that happened, no one asked me to drive the van during the tour.

Chikara
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment