Friday, October 9, 2009

PUTS / Trippin' At The Disco VIDEO!!!



People Under The Stairs'7th album, "Carried Away" will be out on OM Records on 10/13. About a month ago, I got a call from Thes One (of PUTS) and he asked me to be at the video shoot for the lead single off of the album. I, of course was down. It took a whole day to shoot all the footage. but it went very well. I have been waiting to see the final edit of the video. Today, they finished it and put it up on youtube. Just check it out.

People Under The Stairs album release party will take place at Key Club in Los Angeles on Sunday, 10/11. Here is the info.

Key Club
9039 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069-1828
(310) 786-1712

Doors: 8:00pm
Show: 8:30pm

15+
$17
2 drink min $6 for all under 21


I will be taking care of the merch booth at the show.

Chikara
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment