Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kap Soul Grand Opening!!


My friend, Kap is going to open a clothing shop in Down Town LA. The name of the shop is Kap Soul. Tomorrow, September 10th is the grand opening day. He used to rent a space inside of a shop on Melrose called, Selecta. Since Selecta is going to close, he decided to open his own shop. There will be a great selection of sun glasses, clothing, mix CDs, records, etc. All the Sun glasses and glasses used in New Jack Hustle / New Shades video were from his shop.
I made a mix CD to sell at Kap's shop. Since his shop is on 6th and Spring, I named the mix CD, "6th & Spring". It is mostly recent Hip Hop. This is my first mix CD. I have made mix tapes, but not CD.

Here is the address for Kap Soul

548 S Spring st #110
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Chikara
LA

1 comment:

  1. IM GOING TO HAVE TO SLIDE THRU AND CHECK THIS PLACE OUT..
    I BE OVER THERE @ THE MET EVER OTHER WEEK IN DOWNTOWN..

    ReplyDelete