Monday, June 1, 2009

update : 6/1/2009

I don't really feel like it is Monday since I had to come to the office on Saturday and Sunday. If there are things need to be taken care of, I come to the office even on the weekends. Unfortunately, that's how a small label operates.
On Saturday, my friend, Kei from Ubiquity came to our office to give me a quick lesson on Illustrator and Photoshop. It was very helpful. Now, I can make info sheet for a new release and simple web banner. Thanks, Kei!
On Sunday, I wanted to go to Do-Over for my first time this year, but couldn't make it. Ohmega Watts from Lightheaded just sent me an email and told me he DJed there. If he told me he would be spinning, I would have gone. Oh, well. Next time. Ohmega might be able to come to our monthly event, SHIBUYA to play some records. It is tomorrow, Tuesday 6/2. If you are in LA area come to check out. I will be DJing, too. Here is the info.

SHIBUYA
Hip Hop/Soul/Funk/Japanese

Every 1st Tuesday of the month
7:30pm – 12:00am
NO COVER
21+

@ Far Bar / Chop Suey (in Little Tokyo)
347 E 1st St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
Tel) 213.617.9990

Shibuya Club DJs
- Chikaramanga (Giant Panda)
- YOTAH
- Kiwamu Omae

and special guests!!!

For more info, visit www.myspace.com/shibuyaclub.

Today, I picked up Johonson & Jonson / The Only Way 12".
It will be available at your local stores sometime next week.
If you are in LA, you will be able to buy it at Amoeba or Fat Beats in two hours. After I put up this post, I will go to those stores to drop off the records.

Chikara
LA


No comments:

Post a Comment