Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Damu's solo project!



Some of you might already know, but Damu The Fudgemunk from Y Society did a solo project called "Same Beat". Damu did beats and raps on this project. He is nice on the mic! You can check out the songs at Wonkabeats.

I met Damu when he came to LA for Panacea's video shoot in 2005. He was a show DJ for Panacea that time. When we met, he gave me two beat CDs and told me he wanted to do a project with TRES. We really liked his beats, but we thought it would be better if he could work with a MC to put together a project. A few weeks after I told him that idea, he called me up and told me he found a MC to work with. That was Insight. That's how Y Society was formed. Check out Y Society's first album, "Travel At Your Own Pace".

Chikara
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment